Conditions of participation
Download exhibitor documents
Everything you need for a successful trade fair! On this page, you will find all the documents you need from your trade fair registration to your appearance at Leipzig Book Fair.
Your Trade Fair Participation
Conditions of participation and guidelines for download
Please take note of the following General Conditions of Participation for the Leipzig Trade Fair and specifically for MESSENAME, along with other guidelines of our trade fair.
Attention: The following documents are part of your registration and are deemed accepted upon registration.
Interested in finding out more about our portfolio of services? Please use our sample order form for this. Please download files to view all the graphics in the PDF document.
Note: You are not ordering any services with the sample order form. Please use the online ordering system, which will open in February 2023.
Documents for Your Trade Fair Participation
Technical Information Sheets for Exhibitors
Download technical information sheets
We have compiled all the necessary technical information sheets to help you plan your trade fair participation. Please refer to the relevant guidelines in your preparations.
Technical Information Sheets
- Data sheet: Motor vehicles (PDF, 129 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Pressure Vessels (PDF, 100 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Propane Gas / Liquefied Gas (PDF, 99 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of liquid gas heating devices (radiant heaters) (PDF, 100 kB)
- Data Sheet: Presentations involving candles and open flames (PDF, 101 kB)
- Data Sheet: Works involving the risk of fire (PDF, 106 kB)
- Data sheet: Pyrotechnical Displays (PDF, 101 kB)
- Data sheet: Use of Laser Systems (PDF, 133 kB)
- Data sheet: Hygiene regulations (PDF, 121 kB)
- Data Sheet: Preparation of warm meals (PDF, 100 kB)
- Data Sheet: Minimum hygiene requirements for non-permanent food service installations (PDF, 113 kB)
- Data sheet: Beverage bar facilities (PDF, 107 kB)
- Data sheet: Water Installation (PDF, 115 kB)
- Data Sheet: Decorative material and artificial plants (PDF, 101 kB)
- Data Sheet: Floor drill holes (PDF, 98 kB)
- Data Sheet: Temporary structures (PDF, 117 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of mobile elevating work platforms (PDF, 117 kB)
- Data Sheet: Rigging (PDF, 315 kB)
- Data Sheet: Use of glass in stand construction and design inside trade fair halls (PDF, 610 kB)
Site Plans for Your Trade Fair Appearance
GPS coordinates for your journey
- Entrance to CCL car park: 51°23'56''N / 012°23'54''E
- Entrance to visitor car park P 1: 51°23'37''N / 012°24'23''E
- Entrance to visitor car park P 2: 51°23'53''N / 012°24'47''E
- Exhibitor entrance south 1: 51°23'39''N / 012°23'52''E
- Exhibitor entrance north 1: 51°23'55''N / 012°24'25''E
This will help get your bearings
The maps of the grounds of the Leipzig Trade Fair make it easy for you to find your way around. Both our general site plan and our site plans for various key areas are available for download.